See all solutions
- 400 respondents to represent a national target (to adapt according to your target)
- Results of the study in 1 to 2 weeks
- Allows to have a representative user sample validate and prioritise elements
- 15 online questions of your choice
- 2 open questions maximum
- Completed online by users
What type of UX research can you do with a quantitative survey?
Here are some non-exhaustive examples:
Deliverables of a quantitative survey
- Results in frequency distribution tables
- Analysis of results in PowerPoint format, accessible on the platform and exportable
How does this UX research takes place?
- The Success call allows us to finalise with you the survey questions.
- We define the sample to interrogate based on your targeting criteria.
- We write the questionnaire corresponding to the objectives of your quantitative study.
- You receive the results of the questionnaire by email.
Our user researcher's tip
"Most of the time, you should not hesitate to interrogate a broad target to have a global overview, it will still be possible to zoom in on specific populations once you get the results."
- Anaïs Valentin, User Research Director at Ferpection
Why do a quantitative survey with Ferpection?
- The quantitative survey is one of the specialties of our User Research Director. She has since shared her expertise with her team.
- We have combined these skills with Ferpection DNA, specialist in UX and digital interfaces.
- We accompany you from A to Z for your quantitative survey.
Discover our other UX research methods
* Licence/Copyrights: Freepik