Ferpection understands that data protection and privacy are key issues for all internet users visiting the company’s website. In accordance with the GDPR, Ferpection is committed to respecting your privacy and protecting your personal data, that is to say data which is likely to identify you directly or indirectly as a person.
What personal data is collected by Ferpection?
Ferpection collect personal data directly from users when they:
- Register as testers
- surname, first name, year of birth, town, country along with more specific data during tests.
- Are invited to access a test report
- email address, first name
- Create an account to access the demo
- email address, first name, phone number, company
- Sign up to the newsletter
- email address
Ferpection is focused on the legitimate interest of the collection of this data and follows the recommendations of the CNIL in terms of business development.
Ferpection also collects data which the user has not directly entered such as cookie identifiers, browsing data, etc.
A cookie banner appears during the first visit on the site ferpection.com, it:
- Informs the internet user of the purposes of the issued cookie
- Enables internet users to object to the collection of data which is necessary for the site to function
How is the personal data collected by Ferpection used?
We mainly use the collected data:
- For test projects
- To create statistics about the traffic on Ferpection’s website
- To provide social sharing features on our website
- Very occasionally, to send marketing messages by email or on the web channel
Where is my data?
The platform is hosted by Heroku in Ireland.
Is personal data transferred to third parties?
Ferpection doesn’t sell personal data to third parties.
Ferpection can transfer personal data to its service providers for the purposes mentioned above. Before doing so, Ferpection takes steps to ensure that personal data is processed with sufficient protection, as required by the specific laws on data protection.
The service providers which are currently involved are:
- For recruitment: Welcome to The Jungle
- For email communications: Mailchimp, Customer.io
- For analysis of site traffic: Segment, Google, Amplitude, Keen
- For web targeting operations: Google, Facebook
- For the social log in: Facebook
Ferpection may transfer personal data if disclosure is required or when Ferpection deems it necessary to comply with applicable laws and other laws or to protect or defend its rights or those of its employees, customers or any other person.
For how long does Ferpection store my data?
Data is stored for different lengths of time, depending on the purpose.
Application for a job offer: on an annual basis, on the date of 27 November, all personal data relating to applications from at least two years ago is deleted.
Creation of a demo account: annually, on the date of 27 November, Ferpection removes any contact registered for more than 3 years from its lists of prospective customers.
Browsing data: Ferpection configures its analytical tools to ensure that data is not stored for more than 36 months.
How can I exercise my rights of access, to rectification, erasure and portability?
Every internet user can exercise their rights by sending:
A letter to the following address: Ferpection – 119 rue du Chemin Vert, 75011 Paris
Or an email to the following address: email@example.com
Any request must include a copy of your ID. Ferpection will process your request as soon as possible, within a maximum of one month.
In addition, you are also able to delete some of the data we collect or to stop communications:
All our emails include a link to unsubscribe
Some browser settings enable you to reject/delete cookies: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
Some tools enable you to choose the cookies you accept or reject, such as Your Online Choices: https://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/
For any questions regarding personal data, you can contact Ferpection in the following ways:
By letter to the following address: Ferpection – 119 rue du Chemin Vert, 75011 Paris
Or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org