Methodology of the study
- 6-8 individuals
- Results in 2 to 3 weeks
- Allows you to have spontaneous reactions and to dig into specific elements with personalised follow-up questions
- Interview duration 45 minutes
- 1 user and 1 professional facilitator
- By phone, video, or face to face
What types of studies can you do with this methodology?
Here are some non-exhaustive examples:
Deliverables of an individual user interview
- Report with analysis of interviews
- Interview videos
- UX recommendations
- Prototype animation
- Room rental and management
- Post-study coaching
How does the study take place?
- The Success call will allow us to finalise with you the objectives and the protocol of the study.
- We recruit users according to criteria identified together upstream.
- We write in parallel the interview guide that will be followed by the facilitator during the interviews.
- During the interview, whether they are done face-to-face or remotely, the facilitator is assisted by another professional who transcripts the sessions.
- When technically possible, we take a video capture of the tester's screen and / or webcam.
The advice of the Ferpection expert
"In order to consolidate the results, it is important not to diversify the profiles within the same sample."
- Anaïs Valentin, User Research Director at Ferpection
Why do an individual user interview with Ferpection?
- We are specialists in remote and face-to-face UX studies.
- A specialised facilitator will lead the user interviews.
- The heart of our activity is the UX study of digital interfaces. We realised more than 700 studies of websites, mobile applications, but also chatbots, terminals and connected objects.
- Beyond the digital, we master the study of the entire customer journey: media, website, store, customer service, app, ...
Discover our other methodologies
* Licence/Copyrights: Freepik